- Clean out your cupboards and fridge of any refined, processed, or animal foods.
- Commit to a change of habit. Veganism is not just a diet, but an entire lifestyle change
- Medical support of your own GP or physician?
- Ongoing program support
- The program is created as a home-based disease healing program, with additional several layers of specialised support
- Meal plan suggestions available
- Educational material support
- Complimentary telephonic mentoring support for private program participants
- Home chef support to install confidence in cooking oil-free
- Those affected by Type II Diabetes mellitus
- Those affected by lifestyle diseases
- Those with Non Communicable diseases
UBUNTU HEALING AFRICA 21- DAY DIABETES CHALLENGE
Ubuntu Wellness is committed to improving the quality of life by supplying health knowledge and information to those affected by diabetes and lifestyle diseases.
We achieve this mission by providing leadership and support, developing community partnerships, establishing comprehensive services, and disseminating accurate information.
This program is dedicated to the people of Africa. The growing realisation of how urgent the need is to get our people healthy again and to alleviate the health care costs of individuals and the government is steadily mounting. Simply put we are all victims of a food system which was designed to place profit before health. Through this program you will learn high fibre whole food plant-based principles which were the pre-colonial order of the day in Africa.
Plant-based diets exclude all animal products, including red meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and dairy, so they are both vegetarian and vegan.
Plant-based diets offer all the necessary protein, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals for optimal health, and are often higher in fiber and phytonutrients.
However, some vegans may need to add a supplement (specifically vitamin B12) to ensure they receive all the nutrients required.
Science shows a mainly plant-based diet can actually add years to your life. For several decades now, research has consistently found that a vegetarian diet, that is mainly made up of veggies, fruit, nuts, legumes and wholegrains, can reduce your risk of major diseases and help you live longer
The program is an entire lifestyle shift which will run for 21 days and thereafter participants will be expected to maintain the plan for as long as they wish.
Debemus reges l constituta quae deferret pleraque profuso asotorum laudi danda tu stoicorum
Plant-based diets are environmentally sustainable and get your body full of energy.There is no age too young.
Some people eating a plant-based diet may choose not to eat meat and animal products for various reasons. A vegan diet excludes all meat and animal products (meat, poultry, fish, seafood, dairy and eggs), whereas a vegetarian diet excludes meat, poultry, ﬁsh and seafood.
Research that looked at the impact of diet on emotional well-being and productivity at 10 corporate sites of a major U.S. insurance company found that a plant-based dietary intervention led to significantly reduced feelings of depression, anxiety, and fatigue.